Main Features Sencor Food Mixer STM 3014RD
- Ideal for preparing larger amounts of dough, cream, whipped cream, foam, etc.
- 4-litre Stainless steel bowl
- Capacity to prepare up to 1.6 kg of dough
- Whips up to 8 egg whites
- 3 exchangeable attachments:
- kneading hook (for heavy and tough yeast dough)
- A-shaped mixing whisk (for creams and light dough without yeast)
- balloon beating whisk (for whipping cream, egg whites, etc.)
- Bayonet attachment mounting system enables fast assembly and exchange
- Planetary kneading, mixing and whipping system.
• the attachments simultaneously rotate around their own axis as well as around the axis of the gearbox
• able to process 100 % of the bowl's contents
• guarantees the perfect mixing of ingredients compared to competitor's systems
- All attachments have a special collar that protects the gearbox from being soiled during operation
- The special shape and design of the balloon beating whisk for fluffy egg white foam and perfectly made whipped cream (increase in volume of 500 % for egg whites and 200 % for cream)
- 6 speeds (52, 87, 112, 122, 136 and 172 rpm)
- The pulse system enables a short operation at the maximum power level (172 rpm).
- Tilt-out arm for easy handling and easier exchange of attachments
- Lock-in safety in the top position of the tilt-out arm
- Easy cleaning (dishwasher-safe removable stainless steel bowl)
- Anti-slip feet with suction cups
- Space for winding up the power cord under the base
- Back-lit speed control knob
- Thermal fuse against overheating
- Power input 450 W
- Length of the power cord: 1 m
- Dimensions with the bowl (width x depth x height): 362 x 213 x 305 mm
- Dimensions without the bowl (width x depth x height) 362 x 187 x 305 mm
- Dimensions of the bowl (diameter x height): 213 x 154 mm
- Weight (including the bowl and all attachments): 4.4 kg
- Voltage and frequency: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|Power input||450 W|
|Container capacity||4 L|
|Bowl (dough) capacity||1.6 kg|
|Container material||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Chopping / cutting||NO|
|Citrus juice press||NO|
SENCOR is a consumer electronics organization, founded in Japan in the late 1960s and went on to achieve prestigious status in the field of audio technologies. In the early 1990s, when SENCOR became a European brand, the variety of products expanded significantly. SENCOR is a brand linking the Japanese tradition of state-of-the-art technology to the modern trends of a comfortable lifestyle, pushed even further by emotionalism, individualism and entertainment. The organization is known for its wide range of products, design, innovation and quality.
Sencor Let's Live
Enjoy life to the full. Sencor is for people with style that want to live life to the full. For your entertainment Sencor offers everything from televisions and tablets, to mobile phones and record players and MP3 players. Sencor opens up a new world of culinary delights with food processors and stick mixers.